- A minimum 18 years of formal education.
- MBA/MS/M.Phil Degree or Equivalent degree in Management Sciences from HEC recognized university.
- 1st Division in case of annual system or CGPA 3/4
- or above. Candidate must provide equivalency certificate from HEC in case of any foreign degree and MBA 1.5/3.5.
- 60% score in GAT-Subject Test by NTS or university based test passed with 70% marks.
- Affidavit to comply with university rules and regulations.
- Tentative Research Proposal.
- 6 Cr/hrs deficiency research work to be completed by those students who have MBA/MS without research or equivalent (paper published in “Y” Category Journal.
Ph.D Program Structure
The Ph.D. program requirement is 48 credit hours, which includes minimum 18 credit hours of course work and 30 credit hours of Thesis involving research work. Students will be eligible to start their research work officially after qualifying the comprehensive exam. Research Proposals should be evaluated by Graduate Study Committee (GSC) before they are forwarded for approval to Board of Advance Studies and Research (BASAR).
Minimum duration of Ph.D. program is 3 years and maximum duration is 8 years as per the guidelines by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Management and Human Resource Management