Frontiers of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences
The aim of this journal is to add to the understanding of existing concepts in social sciences and to explore new emerging concepts. We encourage research work with original concepts which could help researchers all over the world to extend the boundaries of knowledge.
We welcome empirical and conceptual papers along with papers based on critical review of literature.
We welcome papers from the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
All research papers submitted to the journal go through a double-blind review by the relevant editor for initial screening. If the research paper passes the initial screening then it is sent to two reviewers (one internal and the other external) for double-blind review. The reviewers can be part of editorial as well as non-editorial board members. Reviewers send their feedback upon which it is decided whether the research paper should be published or not. The author(s) of the selected papers are then contacted to make the recommended changes.
There are no submission or publication fees for submitting papers to the “Frontiers of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences”. Manuscripts (in word format) can be submitted at [email protected]
Guidelines for Authors:
- The first page of the manuscript should mention the title of the research paper, name(s) of authors and current affiliation(s).
- The abstract must be of at least 100 words.
- Each manuscript, the margin should be 1.5 inch on the left hand side and 1 inch on the right hand side.
- Each figure, table, chart or mathematical formula must be in text mode so that it can be edited.
- The tables in the manuscript must be numbered sequentially. The title of each table should clearly describe the contents. If a table is directly taken from a source then the source of the table should be given in a footnote immediately below the table.
- All the footnotes must be numbered sequentially.
- The references, both in-text citations and bibliography, must be in APA format (6th ed.)
Journal: Members of editorial board
Chief Editor: Marium Saleem
Co-editors: Muhammad Tahir-Assistant Professor at Iqra National University , Adil Adnan- Assistant Professor at Iqra National University
Other board members:
- Dr. Khurshed Iqbal- Assistant Professor at Iqra National University.
- Dr. Humera Manzoor- Assistant Professor at Kohat University of Science and
Information Technolohy, Kohat.
- Dr. Mehboob ur Rasheed- Assistant Professor at Institute of Management Studies, University of Peshawar.
- Dr. Naimat Ullah- Assistant Professor at Institute of Management Studies, University of Peshawar.
- Mariam Durrani- Lecturer at Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar.
Vol 1 No 1
|A Qualitative Study of Pakistani Working Women’s Advancement towards Upper Level Managerial Positions|
|Comparative Literature Review of Performance Management in Public Sector and Performance Appraisal Practices in Civil Bureaucracy of Various Countries|
|Effects of Product Recall on Consumers’ Attitude|
|Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan|