- Minimum 16 years of formal Education.
- BSc/BE Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecom Engineering and related fields
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0 or equivalent.
- NTS General with minimum 50% cumulative score or University test with 60 % marks.
MS PROGRAM STRUCTURE
The MS program requirement is 30 credit hours, which includes minimum 24 credit hours of course work and 06 credit hours of thesis involving research work.
- Communication Systems Engineering
- Power & Energy Engineering
- Signal and image Processing
- Control Engineering
STUDY PLAN – B
Applicant who has completed their 16 years education at least 3 years before the date of enrolement can opt for Plan B, where they can study 2 courses of 3 credits hours each instead of Thesis.
Duration of course and credit hours